Qualified professionals with experience in 450,000 medical reviews of in-patient and out-patient cases, management of 400,000 medical cases, along with audit and processing of more than 300,000 medical bills.
Meet ALPS Services
Three principles help define our mission:
- Controlling Health Care Cost
- Ensuring Quality of Care
- Providing Physician Peer Review
Based on these three principles, our mission is to ensure that patients/plan members are provided with health services that meet the highest professionally recognized standards of care; that this is provided in the most appropriate setting; and that treatment is medically necessary and is provided at the lowest possible cost.
About ALPS Services, Inc.
Started in 1987, ALPS is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Specializing in Medical Quality and Cost Control, ALPS holds the following certifications:
- One of the few organizations certified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services as a Quality Improvement Organization Like-entity
- Minority Business Enterprise certification with the States of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts and Missouri
- Certified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
ALPS is HIPAA compliant and has in place an extensive data backup system and a comprehensive disaster business continuation plan that includes COVID-19.
Qualifications & Experience
ALPS has performed medical reviews on more than 450,000 in-patient and out-patient cases, managed more than 400,000 medical cases, audited and processed more than 300,000 medical bills.
Our key personnel is a team of highly skilled professionals averaging more than 20 years medical and workers’ compensation experience. Our line personnel includes:
- Medical Records Abstractors
- Registered Nurse Case Managers
- Physician Case Managers
- Medical Reviewers
- Certified Coders
- Registered Health Information Administrators (RHIA)
- Registered Health Information Technicians (RHIT)
- Licensed Social Workers
- Claims Specialists
- Fraud Investigators
- Physician Advisors
Our Physician Advisors represent a wide area of medical disciplines. ALPS maintains a pleasant, friendly, fair, and creative work environment that respects diversity, new ideas, and hard work. ALPS is always looking for highly skilled medical professionals. To send a confidential employment inquiry, please refer to the Contact ALPS page.
ALPS primarily works with prime contractors on state and federal contracts. Our clients also include health care insurers.
Health care cost control is a major concern for all organizations, both public and private. ALPS is better positioned to respond to the challenge. We recognize the need for innovative solutions that will decrease medical costs without reducing quality medical care. We have in place several programs to address these needs.